Reflect on how your personal learning network has changed and grown during the course of this workshop. Discuss your plans for how you plan to continue to grow your learning network and how you hope to contribute to the professional learning of your administrative colleagues.
Throughout this course, my PLN has grown and changed immensely. I have learned about and explored many different networking tools such as, twitter, blogger, audioboo and more. I look forward to incorporating these tools in my classroom this upcoming school year.
Through on-going professional development, I look forward to growing my learning network.
This upcoming school year, I plan to introduce my kindergarteners and parents to the kindergarten blog I have created for this course. I intend on using the blog to communicate with parents, teachers and community stakeholders. My hope is that by using the blog, others will feel a sense of community and stay informed on upcoming events that take place within our classroom and our school. My desire for this blog is to open up the avenue of communication with my students and parents.
It is also a desire of mine to share the knowledge I have gained from this elearning course with my colleagues. I believe that by enabling all educators to feel a sense of achievement and community, our level of communication will be enhanced.
No comments:
Post a Comment